Coolutils Total Excel Converteris the perfect choice to convert any type of table. Supported input formats include Excel and Excel 2007, XLSM, XLT, XLTM as well as OpenOffice formats ODS, XML, SQL, WK2, WKS, WAB, DBF, TEX, and DIF. The list of target formats is even more extensive: convert your tabled files into DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, Access, TXT, ODT, ODS, XML, SQL, CSV, Lotus, DBF, TEX, DIFF, SYLK, and LaTeX. Imagine how much time you’ll save with this amazing conversion tool.
Features of Total Excel Converter Full
- The installation process is fast and uneventful, while the UI you come to meet sports a plain design. It encompasses a menu bar, several buttons and several panes to display a folder structure, and the contents of a selected directory and XLS, all of which grant you quick access to all available options. It becomes clear that all user types can get around it without experiencing problems.xml to excel converter, pdf to excel converter.
Quickly convert files, watch directories and generate reports
- This software tool supports a pretty long list of formats, out of which we mention DOC, PDF, HTML, CSV, TXT, TIFF, RTF, XML, ODT, SQL and DBF. Furthermore, you should know the conversion process does not put a strain on the system’s performance, as it does not use many resources.
- It is possible to watch a specified folder and convert all new XLS spreadsheets from time to time, in one of the formats aforementioned. Aside from that, batch conversion is integrated, a useful feature as it enables you to manage items more efficiently.
- Reports can be generated in TXT, XLS, CSV, PDF and HTML formats with user-defined columns, for safekeeping and further analysis.
- To conclude, we can safely say Total Excel Converter is a useful piece of software when it comes to converting Microsoft Excel files to other formats. It has a good response time, an intuitive and non-obtrusive environment, and Softpedia tests did not register any type of errors or crashes.
You can also downloadTotal Image Converter
Developer: Home Page