Our website provides a free download ofSmall Utilities. This is an easy yet powerful suite of utilities ranging from system utilities to cryptography, numerical and date/time calculation process automation by batch or script.
Features of Small Utilities Free
Small Utilities consists of the following tools:
- AddPath – Add or remove path to the %PATH% variable. With this utility you can add or remove a path in a search path.
- Ask – Quering an user input from console. It offering timeout, default value and more.
- BootCopy – BootCopy is a Windows native program that will let you to smoothly perform a file copy while Windows is booting.
- Bundle – Bundle let you to puts a bunch of files into a single executable.
- ByteCopy – ByteCopy is a lightweight program based on NT native API for quickly copy file up to 1000 Tera Byte.
- CCalc – Perform calculations from the console or batch file. Besides the traditional operators are available advanced mathematical functions.
- CDOpCl – CD/DVD Drive door opens and closes. Check the status of your CD player even remotely, with this program because you can open or close the door of the CD/DVD drive.
- Char2Code – Display the corresponding code of given character.
- ChgScreenRes – Change Screen Resolution. Usefull for change the screen resolution from startup folders or scheduled tasks.
- ClearClipboard – Clear the clipboard contents.
- CloseWin – Shut down or restart windows. Shut down or restart windows on local or remote PC. The shut down process could be stopped.
- Code2Char – Display the corresponding character of given code. It can be also used as a decimal to exadecimal converter (and vice-versa).
- CreaFile – Create a disk file and fills it on fly. Quickly create a file with the size that you give it to command line. Usefull for system and file transfer testing.
- CSID – Quickly retrive the computer’s security identifier (SID).
- DTCalc – Do simple calculation with date and time values where valid date range is between 1601 through 30827, time use the 24 hour clock convention.
- EmptyBin – Quickly empty the recycle bin. Quickly empty the recycle bin with or without confirmation, progress bar and sound.
- Error – Translate an error number into a description. With this utility you can quickly display tre error description from the error code.
- Folders – Folders enable you to quickly explore the Windows special folders.
- InPrivate – Keep enduring Internet Explorer 8 InPrivate Filtering settings. You can choose and save the IE8 InPrivate Filtering settings in a permanent mode.
- Int2IP – Converts an integer value that rappresents an IP address into the classic dotted string.
- InUse – Display files opened on a network mapped drive. It is quite similar to the OPENFILES /Query /S myserver command except that it shows the file using the mapped network path instead the server local path (share physical path).
- IP2Int – Converts a classic dotted IP address string into it’s correspondent integer value. IsAdmin – Discovery if the current user is an administrator. With this utility you can easily detect if the current user is an administrator..
- IsInUse – Detect if file is used (opened). It works on both network mapped drive and local drive.
- Log – The Log.exe is a Windows program for writing any message into log files. If log file doesn’t exist it will be created. Date and time are automatically added to each row.
- Micry – MiCry is an innovative way for handling your data privacy an security due it’s new way to encrypt and decrypt data where the method used by encrypt the data became an “algorithm sequence” that sound like an another password. In fact a brute force attack for decrypt data before to break your password it should detect the agorithm sequence.
- MsgBox – MsgBox display text in a pop-up dialog box from batch. Displays a modal dialog box that contains a set of buttons, and a brief text message.
- NCSKeys – Enable, disable or toggle the lock keys status. With the NCSKeys.exe utility you can quickly change the NUMBER, CAPITAL and
SCROLL lock key status.
- PCLock – Quickly Lock Your Computer.
- PrgmStat – Scan your computer and analyze the programs found. Scan and catalog your application programs.
- RenEx – Extend the RENAME command. With this utility you can quickly archive your file adding a time stamp in various file name location.
- RunLater – Runs programs some time later. Reads programs list from a configuration file (runlater.ini) ad execute il according the delay specified. Ideal to put it in the autostart folder.
- Series – Creates an displays some of well know numeric sequence (series like Fibonacci, prime numbers, …) that can be redirected to file.
- SFDT – Set file date and time. Works on creation and/or modify and/or access date/time. ShellEx – Executes shell actions like OPEN, EDIT, PRINT, FIND file and EXPLORE folder.
- ShellOp – Performs some operations on files like COPY, MOVE, DELETE and RENAME using the shell functionality and its characteristics such animation, undo, recycle bin and more.
- SysUp – Retrieves the time that have elapsed since the system was started, up to 49.7 days (or above if runs in Windows Vista).
- Times – Display time with seconds, milliseconds and elapsed seconds from midnight.
- Wait – Suspend the batch execution and wait for some time. Suspend the batch execution and wait until the time-out interval elapses
- xDir – List files with string file information (if available).
You can also downloadSysinternals Suite Latest Version
Developer: Home Page