mIRC Fullis available as a free download from our software library. This is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
You can also downloadWinNc Final
Developer: Home Page
– Fixed tray tip display bug that caused close box to be displayed incorrectly.
– Fixed display of numeric 477 to show authenticate message on some networks.
– Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1g.
– Extended $tempfn to work with folder names and added $tempfn(path) parameter.
– Extended $duration() to handle negative values.
– Added /drawtext -v switch that allows use of a &binvar instead of text.
– Added custom dialog group control left/right/center style.