McAfee VirusScan Enterpriseis available as a free download from our software library. Keep viruses out of your Windows operating systems. Antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention technologies to stop and remove malicious software.
Features of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Full
Real-time antivirus scanning
• Ensure all of your systems, including remote locations, are protected from threats.
Defend against threats that target Microsoft applications
• Guard against buffer-overflow exploits that target vulnerabilities in Microsoft applications.
Increase security confidence
• Defend your desktops, laptops, and file servers against disruptions. Malware and hackers cannot disable McAfee VirusScan Enterprise.
Gain centralized security management
• McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator deploys policies, manages security alerts, and reviews automated reports.
Safeguard email programs
• Detect and clean viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes, including HTML text and attachments.
Get high-performance security
• McAfee VirusScan Enterprise scans faster, uses less memory, requires fewer CPU cycles, and protects better than any other anti-malware product.
Lessen damage from outbreaks
• Limit the risk and impact of a virus outbreak. Close ports, monitor applications and email engines, and block files and directories—even before .DAT files are issued.
You can also downloadPano2VR Final
Developer: Home Page
Actual requirements will vary depending on the nature of your environment. 64-bit operating system support is available for some technologies.
– Windows 10
– Windows 10 for Embedded Systems
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7
– Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems
– Windows 7 Ultimate for Embedded Systems
– Windows Vista
– Windows Vista Business for Embedded Systems
– Windows Vista Ultimate for Embedded Systems
– Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
– Windows XP Professional for Embedded Systems 32-bit
– Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2
– Windows Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS)
– Windows Server 2012 Release 2 (R2)
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Small Business Server 2011
– Windows Embedded Standard 2009
– Windows Embedded Point of Service 1.1 SP3
– Windows Embedded Point of Service Ready 2009
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Windows Server 2008 SP2: Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, Web, HPC
– Windows Small Business Server 2008 SP2
– Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
– Windows Server 2003 SP2
– Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 SP2
– Windows Small Business Server 2003 SP2
– Citrix Xen Guest
– Citrix XenApp 5.0, 5.6, 6.0, 6.5, 7.5, 7.6
– Support for McAfee Agent 5.7.0.
– Windows 10 Version 20H2 (October 2020).
– Multiple tables, to set old operating systems to not supported.
– Scan Engine EOL dates for 6010 and 6009 to November 28, 2020.