LRTimelapseis a professional software application designed specifically for helping film makers, photographers, and artists create time lapse videos with the aid of editing, keyframing, grading, and rendering operations. The utility lets you create films with the help of Adobe After Effects, Lightroom or Camera RAW.
- The tool comes packed with many dedicated parameters, so you need to take some time and experiment with the built-in features, in order to make the most out of it. You can rely on the tooltips for viewing a short description of each feature and check out the online tutorials.
- It offers quick access to the files and folders stored in your computer, so you can easily select the ones that you want to process. There’s support for a previewing panel, and you may play or stop the current animation, seek for a position in the keyframes, as well as activate the zoom mode.
- When clicking upon a folder, the app automatically builds up a list with all detected images and provides information about each one, such as aperture, shutter speed, filename, size, date/time, and others. What’s more, you can automatically create keyframes, remove keyframes, as well as set the default keyframe.
Editing and other handy parameters
- LRTimelapse gives you the possibility to change the Adobe Lightroom RAW development parameters over the time in order to gain better video quality. What’s more, you can deflicker your time lapse movies, and makes use of the Holy Grail Workflow in order to create seamless transitions from day to night.
- What’s more, you can open the folder with your time lapse image sequence in Adobe Bridge, change the development settings of images, and export a JPG sequence. Adobe After Effects can be used to finish and render a sequence, as it fully understands the XMP data provided by LRTimelapse.
An overall excellent and comprehensive app for time lapse producers
- All in all, LRTimelapse proves to be a reliable application that comes bundled with a rich suite of configuration settings for keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in all RAW file-based workflow with the aid of Adobe Camera RAW development engine implemented inLightroom and Adobe’s Camera Raw.
Features of LRTimelapse Full
- Animate graduated filters
- Deflicker images
- Saturate or desaturate images
- Fade in/out
- Make Ken-Burns effects
Developer: Gunther Wegner
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Keyframes will automatically be reloaded when doing the auto transition. In many cases, when you plan to do the auto transition anyway, you can therefore now omit clicking on “Reload” and save some time.
– In some cases the automatic reload of changed images in visual preview mode failed. Fixed.
– “To Save” indicator in the left column did not get updated when applying individual transitions. Fixed.
– Decreased the minimum size of the render dialog a bit, to facilitate usage on monitors with smaller resolutions.
– Added keybord mnemonics to buttons in render dialog. The keys are underlined on the buttons an can be activated together with Alt (Mac: Option or Ctrl+Option).
– Setting Manual Workflow selection would not be properly saved. Fixed!