Kutools for Excelis an add-in composed of a vast array of tools that can streamline your workflow, easing the management of workbooks and Excel content, in general.
Although Excel is a very rich and complex platform, some operations often become tedious, repetitive, and above all, time consuming. If you need a tool that can simplify daily tasks, KuTools is a decent alternative.
It comes in the form of an add-in, which means it will create a complementary set of tabs inside Excel (two to be exact), where all of its features become available as soon as you open a workbook.
While the first tab encases general tools that target common tasks, the second one is entitled suggestively Enterprise and is aimed at completing more advanced operations.
The two incorporate more than one hundred options that cover formatting, range management, content conversion, workbook manipulation, data importing and exporting, as well as cell encryption.
Features of Kutools for Excel Download
• List all open workbooks within pane
• List all worksheet names of a workbook within pane
• List all columns and titles of a worksheet within pane
• Minimize the ribbon with one click
• Minimize the ribbon, hide the status bar , formula bar and ribbon with one click
• Show or hide horizontal scrollbar
• Show or hide page breaks
• Easily set or limit a scrolling area in active worksheet
• Interactively hide or unhide multiple workbooks and worksheets at one time
• Select a cell or multiple cells randomly
• Insert a unique sequence number
• Convert values store as number into text
• Swap two columns or two same size ranges
• Insert a specific number of blank rows at a specified interval
Developer: Detong Technology LTD
– Windows: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, XP, Vista, Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.