You can downloadKingston SSD Managerfrom our software library for free. This is an application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston®Solid State Drive.
Features of Kingston SSD Manager Download
With Kingston SSD Manager you will be able to:
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- Utilize Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) and export detailed reports in text format
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
Kingston®SSD Manager is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8
- Windows®7 SP1
You can also downloadSamsung SSD Magician Software
Developer: Home Page
– One or more Kingston®SSDs
– AHCI mode set in BIOS
– Administrator privileges in Windows®
– Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
– Locate your download and extract the contents.
– Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
– Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
– Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.