GeoGebrais dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, graphing, and calculus. GeoGebra is free, multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package. Interactive teaching, learning, and evaluation resources created with GeoGebra can be shared and used by everyone at geogebratube.org. Within its first year geogebratube.org received more than 10 million visitors.
GeoGebra has become the leading provider of dynamic mathematics software, supporting STEM education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide. GeoGebra has received numerous educational software awards, building on successive innovations through collaboration with key partners.
Features of GeoGebra Portable
- Captions enabled for all objects
- New option “Force Reflex Angle” forces angles to be between 180 and 360 degrees
- Pressing toggles the focus between the Input Bar and the Graphics View
- Improvements to the way translation works
- Dynamic colors (Properties ->Advanced tab). Set a function with range [0,1] for each color component (red, green, blue)
- Option for the grid to be bold
- Thumbnail saved in GGB files.
- Worksheets resized if they were saved on a larger screen
- Isometric grid
- Comparing objects of different types doesn’t return an error, can now compare Text and Image objects
- If the Points Export_1 and Export_2 exist, they will be used to define the export rectangle (Export_1 and Export_2 must be within the visible area)
- Checkbox now consistent across all platforms
- Options ->Checkbox Size ->Regular/Large
- Perpendicular check added to “Relation between two objects” Tool
- Messages from “Relation between two objects” Tool rewritten
- Angular Bisector Command and Tool renamed to Angle Bisector
- Line Bisector Command and Tool renamed to Perpendicular Bisector
- BMP import
- and more…
You can also downloadWonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Full
Developer: GeoGebra Inc.