EaseUS Partition Master 11.9 Edition: Professional/ Server/ Technician/ Unlimited Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It’s full offline installer standalone setup of EaseUS Partition Master for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
EaseUS Partition Master 11 Overview
EASEUS Partition Master is comprehensive hard disk partition tool and system optimization software for Windows-based administration without data loss. Both basic and advanced partition operations can be done by this partition software. It is provided to optimize the performance of server or non-server machines including latest Windows 8.1 by extending the system partition. EaseUS Partition Master Professional Edition is an ALL-IN-ONE partition solution and disk management utility. It allows you to extend partition, especially for system drive, settle low disk space problem, manage disk space easily on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disk under 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
The most popular hard disk management functions are brought together with powerful data protection including: Partition Manager, Disk and Partition Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard. Moreover, you can create bootable CD/DVD in case of system boot failure.
EASEUS Partition Master is an ALL-IN-ONE partition solution and reliable PC & Server disk management toolkit, especially for large enterprise users. It allows unlimited usage within your company.
Features of EaseUS Partition Master 11
• Resize/Move partitions to avoid data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
• New! Support dynamic disk – resize and copy dynamic volume, convert dynamic disk, etc.
• New! Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
• Create multiple-partitions, delete partition, or directly delete all partitions.
• New! Wipe data on unallocated space.
• Wipe disk or wipe partition to permanently wipe sensitive data on disk.
• Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and Convert FAT to NTFS file system.
• Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
• Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
• Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors and rebuild MBR to boot system again.
• Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
• Built-in WinPE 3.0 based bootable CD/DVD or Linux based bootable CD/DVD.
• Support all hardware RAID, multiple removable storage device, hard disk and GPT disk (support up to 2TB partition on MBR and 4TB size on GPT).
• Support under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32 bit & 64 bit).
• and more
• Provide option to shut down the computer after applying any operation.
• Powerful safety features protect you against system failures while partitioning.
• Step-by-step wizard walks you through partitioning process.
• Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
• Change cluster size automatically and manually.
• Undo feature allows you to undo any partition step.
• Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Home Server/2008 R2/2012/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit).
• New! Support up to 2 TB partition on MBR disk and 4 TB size on GPT disk.
• Support up to 32 disks.
• User-friendly interface.
Disk & Partition Copy Wizard
• Partition Copy: Fast file-by-file copy to protect your data before any operation.
• Hard Disk Copy: Easily upgrade/migrate hard drive to backup data as well as no Windows system reinstallation required.
• Dynamic Volume Copy: Safely clone dynamic volume to basic disk and resize dynamic volume indirectly, etc.
• GPT disk partition copy: back up data on GPT disk.
• Copy with Resize: Resize (shrink or enlarge) partitions during copy process in order to fit target space.
Partition Recovery Wizard
• Recover deleted or lost partition on unallocated space.
• Recover lost partition after repartitioned hard drive.
• Supports FAT, NTFS, EXT2 & EXT3 partition recovery.
• Two recovery modes in Partition Recovery Wizard: Automatic recovery mode is easy to use and requires minimal effort; Manual recovery mode gives you full control of the recovery process.
• Create at least two partitions: one for your Operating System and the other for your data.
• Copy partition before operating: using the copy wizard before any operation to protect your data.
Developer: Home Page