DameWare Mini Remote Controlis available as a free download from our software library.MRCis one of the best values in remote control software available today. MRC is licensed by the number of help desk technicians your organization has and not by agent or end-point. It has been used for more than 10 years by thousands of IT admins to seamlessly connect to remote servers, desktops, and notebooks.
Features of DameWare Mini Remote Control Full
Remotely control Windows®, Mac OS®X, and Linux®computers
Remote control software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers. Share screens, chat, transfer files and initiate MRC, RDP or VNC sessions.
Connect to out-of-band computers with Intel®AMT using KVM
Remotely connect to systems that are powered-off or in a crashed state.
Chat with end-users during remote support sessions
Chat with end-users to pinpoint and resolve issues, transfer files, and capture screenshots.
Manage remote access privileges
Create flexibile access permissions to remote computers based on roles in your organization.
Customize and automatically deploy remote control agents
Easily create and deploy custom MSI packages for the installation of the MRC Client Agent Service.
Securely connect with remote Smart Card authentication
Enforce two-factor authentication in security sensitive environments and government agencies.
You can also downloadRemote Desktop Manager Full
Developer: Home Page
– Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
– Debian®5.0 and later (VNC enabled)
– CentOS™ 5 and 6 (VNC enabled)
– Ubuntu™ 10.04.1 LTS to 10.04.3 LTS, 11.10, and 12.04 LTS (VNC enabled)
– Red Hat®Enterprise Linux®5 and later (VNC enabled)
– Fedora®15 and 16 (VNC enabled)
– Mac OS®X (VNC enabled)
– Ability to search endpoints from host lists in DameWare Mini Remote Control console.
– Platform installation support and remote connectivity support for Windows® 10.