AIMP Downloadis available as free from our software library.AIMP3is an audio player that can play a variety of formats, avoiding passing a reader to another. AIMP mp3 playerappearance resembles that of another classical audio playerWinamp , so you’ll get used to it very quickly. AIMP Download can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player’s main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Features of AIMP Download
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Autoshutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It’s no problem!
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- mall distributive size
- Audio Converter : Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber : Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder : Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
Developer: AIMP DevTeam